Monday, July 23, 2012

Thank you to everyone :)

I know a little late to be writing about Africa, but I just arrived home last week from all my travels and definitely wanted to thank everyone who has prayed for me.  These passed months have been beyond anything that I could ever think of.  Blessings left and right :) 

It really was a strange feeling to go from Togo, one of the poorest cities in the world, to America for a week, and then back to Europe.  I realized no matter where you go in the world the most beautiful things in life can be seen wherever you are.  Like a little kid smiling, a warm hug from a friend, enjoying the warm sun outside, a stranger helping out when lost, prayers being answered, etc.  Overall, the world is a pretty bad place (just look at the news), but it is these little universal things that remind me of the goodness and beauty in life, a goodness that can only come from God.  

Thank you again soooo much  for thoughts, prayers, encouragements, and so many more.  I really had an amazing time and was kept safe because of people upholding me in prayer.  Feel free to ask me questions about my travels because I have lots of really interesting and fun stories :)








Be Blessed!


Numbers 6:24-26
The LORD bless you and keep you; the LORD make his face shine on you and be gracious to you; the LORD turn his face toward you and give you peace. 

No comments:

Post a Comment